Old August 14th 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Default Video card for photo work

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message
I'm looking for a new video card thats good with working with images. Dual
monitor support etc...
I have a GT9400, which doesn't seem to be very good color wise. The
onboard Intel graphics seemed better.
Eventually I will get a spider and do color correction.

But what are you guys using?, out of curiosity. ATI, Nvidia, what mfg?

Cheers

I use an nVidia GT8500 and a properly "Spidered" monitor (HP w2207 ATM)
regardless of what video card you have it all gets back to your monitor, if
you have the best graphics card on the planet, the end result will always
look like crap if you spent $150 at the local computer fair for your
"Blazing Cherry" 30" monitor.

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]