Old March 16th 18, 09:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Carlos E.R.

Default Scanning negatives

On 2018-03-16 18:42, nospam wrote:
In article , Carlos E.R.
wrote:

Your opinion and insults are discarded and ignored.

translated: you can't back up your claims. you are wrong and refuse to
admit it.

I don't need to back ours...

yes you do if you want to claim i'm wrong.

simply saying i'm wrong ain't gonna cut it.

And _we_ say you are wrong. Not I, but we.

prove it. you can't, because i'm not wrong.

you do.

i did, as have countless photographers going back many decades.

Prove it.

i explained it several times.

you aren't interested in a discussion, nor are you interested in
learning anything.

Clearly you can not prove your point, and you are the single person
claiming it. The onus is on you. You have a known record of saying
things that are false, so *we* do not believe you.

Every expert knows that using the sun light to copy slides or negatives
is not reliable and needs changing compensations, so every expert uses a
fixed setup with artificial light and recommends that.

Only you support using the sun as good and easy and reliable. Only when
cornered you recognize that compensation is needed.

End of discussion.

And I'm still waiting for your link supporting that the X7 is crap...

--
Cheers, Carlos.