Old August 29th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.guitar,alt.startrek
Blunt A. Blaze[_4_]

Default For the _illionth time, sociopaths are sewage

... Tbc wrote:
"Blunt A. Blaze" wrote in message
.. Tbc wrote:
"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
P-Dub wrote:
The simple fact is that Israel does not persecute anybody - unless they
are terrorists. Unfortunately, there has been collateral damage. I will
grant you that. But the blame lies squarely on the heads of the
aggressors (e.g., Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, and their ass kissers.)
Israel has killed four Palestinians for every Isreali that has been
killed. The vast majority of attack occur in the occupied West Bank
which Isreal continues to occupied in spite of UN resolutions and
international laws condemning the practice.

Get this straight - Israel bends over backward to accommodate
Palestinians.
Which is why they're still an occupying force expanding illegal
settlements in the West Bank?

Spare us the bull**** propaganda.

--
Ray Fischer

After the U.N "peace" plan gave the West Bank over to the Palestinians,
it
only took them less than forty eight hours to start lobbing missiles into
Israel from their new found "homeland".

People like YOU make me SICK!!!

Tbc ...

I've never quite been able to grasp whether or not the Palestinian
Authority has a grasp on controlling the violent acts of Hamas or
for that matter, whether, or to what extent, Israel's Govt. has or
exerts control upon the specific entities constructing fresh settlements.

I have often wondered if perhaps a great deal of bloodshed and anger
comes about due in part, to complete incompetence on both sides working
through their own morbidly inept beaurocracies and constantly shifting
internal power struggles / personnel changes. Thus, who said what to whom,
when, or signed what under which circumstances, how and why, becomes moot.
After a while all parties become apathetic and the "little guy" says "****
it", taking matters into their own hands; shelling or constructing...

I have come to regard any/all supposedly unbiased news coverage of what
goes on in that mess, Iraq, and wherever else "the first casualty of war
is truth", as self-serving propaganda with invisible-to-the-public
"agendas".

Humans are a ****ing mess when dealing w/ each other in groups.

Regards,

mvm
OP of the changed title of this thread TO:
For the _illionth time, sociopaths are sewage
http://tinyurl.com/32j32m

Ok dummy,
if the people next door to my house set up a rocket launcher in the back
yard
and I do NOTHING about it then I am actively supporting their actions.

Like I said before,

people like YOU make me SICK!

Tbc ...

try spell check

:^)

You must spend a lot of time sick, vs. investing it in healthy reading
comprehension time. Your response to what I wrote is about as close to
a non-sequitur as they get. Good luck with that. You get the opportunity
to engage in a thoughtful exchange of opinions and views, and if you're
either incapable of doing that or refuse to, you're discounted.

mvm

http://tinyurl.com/32j32m