Old December 29th 04, 12:57 AM

Default Photoshop: Transparent airbrush??

I am trying to cut out a person from one image and paste them into
another and make it look fairly believable using Photoshop CS. I have
made a selection using the polygonal lasso tool and have pasted the
layer onto the background. I was pretty successful at cropping the
image however there are some areas that could use touching up. Is
there a tool were I could airbrush "transparent paint" to get rid of
the unwanted areas smoothly? Is there a better way of doing what I
want to do? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Harold