Old May 28th 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
LOL!

Default Canon and Panasonic: updated models

On Fri, 28 May 2010 18:18:31 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

"SMS" wrote in message
On 28/05/10 6:05 AM, Bowser wrote:

Yes, I know the issue and I know Navas' tactics very well. He makes
ridiculous claims and never provides any proof to back them. I'll pass
on the banter this time. It's tiring and he's beginning to really bore
me.

I kill-filed him years ago. His lack of knowledge is not limited just to
digital cameras, but extends to other fields as well. It's amusing at
first, then as you stated, it gets boring.

He's a member in good standing of my kill file as well...

The sad thing about John is that, as has been previously pointed out, his
comments seem more intended to justify his purchase than to explore the art
/ science of picture taking.

As a recent purchaser of a superzoom, I like it, and I believe it can
produce better pics than my Rebel XSi in a limited number of situations, but
the overall nod has to go to the DSLR because of the larger sensor and lens
interchangeability.

And you would know this because ....

You actually see the images you take?

News Flash: Blind Photographer hired by DPReview to do all their latest
camera and lens reviews. Word has it that he's even better than their
present camera reviewers. (Actually, there wouldn't be much difference.)

LOL!