Old January 25th 04, 03:58 PM
Ralf R. Radermacher

Default Road ruts with Jobo

LABFIX 2 wrote:

Some very well known photographers use JOBO processors exclusively, with
repeatable excellent results. I know how frustrating processing anamolies can
be. But I encourage anyone with proceesing problems, to carefully review the
JOBO processor installation procedures and processing procedures-TO THE
LETTER.
This solves well over 70% of the problems.

It's the other 30% that keeps me awake at night...

Any suggestions in relation to the problem of uneven development along
the edges of 35 mm film with rotary C-41 processing?

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de