Old October 14th 03, 03:10 PM
Giorgis

Default Be careful about photographing your kids!

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

snip

As with homosexuality, the people most paranoid about child pornography
and most likely to see it where it doesn't exist are often the same
people who secretly lust after such material. What better job for a
peodphile, for example, than as a police officer investigating
pedophilia? It's the best way to see illegal child pornography with a
perfectly legitimate cover. And by prosecuting incidents of innocent
nudity, the cover can be maintained and access to the "real thing"
maintained as well.

snip

Often ? That is getting a little paranoid in it self :-) Its a pitty
that you cant even smile at a child in a park and they look at you funny.

Having said that, I foudnd it funny today driving along when I saw a
fire engine with a sign.

"Wanna feel the heat, how about work for the fire brigade"

It kind of sounded like

"Are you a fire bug, come and see your own fires from close up"

Giorgis