Old June 1st 12, 01:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Noons

Default [SI] Macro/Closeup - additions

tony cooper wrote,on my timestamp of 1/06/2012 10:17 AM:

Bret Douglas's stuff? I've always thought that kid has potential. If
he ever buys some decent gear, and gets out and takes a few
photographs, he might come up with something worth a second look.

:-)
Actually, three of the most interesting shots in there were taken with a p&s
camera... But Bret's stuff is also nice, particularly the blue flower thingie.