Old February 25th 14, 01:55 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Jean-David Beyer

Default Film almost transparent

On 02/24/2014 03:44 AM, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
Caffeine and vitamin C developers have the advantge of being made from
easily available household items, no one is going to become suspicious
if you buy a kilo of either.

I would not bet on that. Someone I used to know wanted to identify
whether or not some wild mushrooms were the psychedelic ones or not, and
she wondered if I could get some para methyl aminophenol sulfate for her
to use for testing. I sent her a small film can of the stuff. Not
something I would do. I do not even know if she ever used it or not. But
if word got out in a restrictive society, they would probably make it
illegal.

/V\ PGP-Key:166D840A 0C610C8B Registered Machine 1935521.
/( )\ Shrewsbury, New Jersey http://linuxcounter.net
^^-^^ 20:50:01 up 12 days, 22:26, 2 users, load average: 4.02, 4.32, 4.34