Old April 5th 13, 09:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wolfgang Weisselberg

Default Food for thought, camera access to events

Robert Coe wrote:
On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 18:37:25 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg

: I shouldn't bother, but I'm going to call your bluff. Please tell us what the
: first two infinite numbers are

[...]

No, they are not sets. They are the (infinite) numbers of *members*
incorporated in two different sets. I leapt to the conclusion that transfinite
arithmetic is beyond your reach, and you seem to have proven me correct.

So tell me, what are the first two infinite numbers? You
seem to be bursting to tell everyone how smart you are!

(But
you do get a few points for Googling the concept, which allowed you to
maintain some minimal pretense of understanding. Very frankly, I didn't think
you would manage to do even that.)

Your skill in judging people is unsurpassed.

BTW, in an English-speaking newsgroup, you really should refer to "aleph-one"
rather than "aleph-eins". (Auf Deutsch, aleph-eins ist richtig,
natürlich.)

So you'd advocate "aleph-zero" in an English-speaking newsgroup,
too?

-Wolfgang