Old April 1st 13, 03:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wolfgang Weisselberg

Default Food for thought, camera access to events

Robert Coe wrote:
On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 13:59:01 +0100, Wolfgang Weisselberg
: wrote:

: Infinity measured in miles is approximately 1.6 times farther than infinity measured in meters.

: OOps, I meant kilometers.

: You haven't understood 'infinity' yet, have you?
: What is mo no money in pesos or no money in USD?

The latter. It can give you millions in undeserved credit and the opportunity
to get stinking rich again.

Since I have no money in USD, I am practically stinking rich?
Gotta tell my bank ...

No money in pesos gives you a few centavos in your
hat while playing the cornet on a dusty street in Tijuana.

.... while you, not having any money in pesos are playing in
Tijuana. I should visit you there from my undeserved credits
and photograph you with all the cameras I can buy now!

But please, Wolfgang, don't give us another chance to underestimate you.

You underestimate me no matter if I give you a chance.

Surely you realize that Mr James was being facetious.

He was plain wrong, not facetious. His math teacher's rotation
in the grave would be enough to generate all the electricity
a medium size town needs.

-Wolfgang