Old October 2nd 04, 04:47 PM
The Wogster

"hba1c" wrote in message

I will be traveling 250 miles the day before and I may not have access
to refrigeration. Any thoughts? Portra or

Take two half gallon (2L) pop or water bottles, drink the pop (get one
you like), then fill with water to within 20% of the top, put in the
freezer a few days before. Get one of those cheap Styrofoam coolers
(Under $5 at Walmart). When your ready to leave, take the film boxes
and put them in the cooler inside a plastic shopping bag (no holes),
along with your frozen bottles. The frozen bottles will suck up any
heat as it thaws, keeping your film nice and cold. The plastic bottles
will keep the water from getting everywhere. This works in warm
weather if the temps are less then 50F/10C then don't worry about it.