Old October 2nd 04, 02:05 PM
Gregory Blank

Means the lab uses a device that allows them to see
the image as a positive image before printing. All color
and contrast adjustment is done, similar to how
you would do it in Photoshop. End result still depends
on the operators perception and how closely they
are paying attention. Perhaps no better or worse than
a good mini lab were someone actually cares.

In article ,
(hba1c) wrote:

"Bob Hickey" wrote in message
"hba1c" wrote in message
om...

NPS, either one, but all from the same batch and w/ the same flash. No lab
is going to correct each frame. You could wind up w/ a lot of good shots
rejected "cause of the color cast on a few. Bob Hickey

What does "Individually video analyzed" mean when I see "Film
Processing / Proofing" on a list of service? I have only sent my
films to labs that provided that service.

--
LF Website @
http://members.verizon.net/~gregoryblank

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918