Old September 18th 04, 05:26 PM
Alan Browne

Scott Chapin wrote:

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but why would Nikon manufacture the F6? With
digital technology moving the way it is, is their anyone desirous of
spending the motherlode on a new film based camera? Would it really offer
features that you can't live without, if you are already shooting with an F5
and waiting for digital to be reasonably perfected?

The sales will tell all.

Somebody with an F5 probably will not immediately buy an F6.
Somebody considering an F5 would now, more likely, opt for the F6.

Film is not dead. I'm not tryiong to be sarcastic.

Cheers,
Alan