Old September 16th 12, 08:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default What is Kodak 200-8 film?

Alan Browne wrote,on my timestamp of 16/09/2012 8:54 AM:

At least I post photos - unlike some pompous airbags with nothing to show but 4
poorly badly exposed, soft, grainy choo choos and a very bad product shot.
(Pathetic actually).

Do you? Of film? Judging by all your interventions when the subject is film,
you must have a total understanding, practical and recent, of the subject.
Remarkably, you have NEVER produced any image remotely resembling film. So, by
your own rules, you are pathetic. What can I say?