Old April 20th 05, 10:24 PM
Marie-Aude

Le 20 Apr 2005 14:11:23 -0700, Bill Hilton a tapoté d'un clavier léger:

When I bought NI a couple of years ago there were four or five
versions, I *think* the free one only worked on jpegs, not on tiffs, so
it's not much use for many of us. IIRC there was a cheap version for 8
bit tiffs, a more expensive version for 16 bit/channel files, and
another more expensive version that was a Photoshop plug-in (instead of
standalone). Something like that ...

As far as I can see on their site, the difference is more on handling
16bits, provinding or not the plusing for photoshop, and batch
possibilities. They say you can mork directly on TIFF images as well on
JPEG, that should be available in the free version.

--
Marie-Aude
http://www.trassagere.com