Old April 8th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Skip

Default [OT] 80 Digital Photos Now On My Web Page...

"Giovanni Azua" wrote in message
"Skip" wrote in message
(I have a couple of old Exactas and a Bolsey, and used to have an Exacta
II with a waist level finder.)

Opps hey if we follow the strict rules here you are going off topic as
well,
interesting but OT nevertheless.

Or off topic on off topic gets annulated? hmmm my gf left today and I am
totally bored ... Opps off topic as well

Or OT to reply to an already OT post? He said, "but some older film SLRs
didn't even offer gg surfaces to view DOF on..." which I've never seen, and
if they were reflex cameras, they'd have to have something to project the
reflected image upon...

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com