Old November 29th 11, 01:30 PM
Sascha11 Sascha11 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzdurano View Post
Cleaning our lens is very important for us to capture a good quality pictures..and also we have to keep it clean also to keep away Cockroaches into our cameras...
"The dirt is on the inside of the lens" - but this could be inside the lens!
There are certainly signs of edge degradation of the balsam.
The front lens comes out of the shutter as a complete cell. Ordinary anti-clockwise release thread. You may need (should) remove the lens board from the front standard before attempting this. You can hold the rear cell and turn the front cell. You have a 50% chance that the front cell loosens before the rear cell. Otherwise the pneumatic cylinders should provide some leverage (careful!).