Old December 13th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Tom M

Default Where to get Canon G7 in Hong Kong

Years ago I used to deal with "CONY LTD" in Kowloon.
They were great and shipped stuff to me in NY saving me a bundle.

Ciao,

Tom M

On 28 Oct 2006 17:33:09 -0700, wrote:

Hi, Guys,

I'll visiting Hong Kong soon and would like to pick up a Canon G7 while
in town. Do you guys have any recommendation of which reliable and
honest camera shop to go to, and how much does the G7 cost? I really
hate the hassle of hard bargaining, or having to deal with all the hard
sell techniques.

Thanks!
ls