Old March 5th 04, 02:27 PM
Mike King

Default adapt M39 to M25?

Lapla is M601, M605 and (probably)M670 and M70

--
darkroommike

----------
"BertS" wrote in message
link.net...
jjs wrote:
In article , Luigi de Guzman
wrote:

I have a Durst M606 whose lensboards are treaded for M25 lenses; I
would like to be able to use a newer M39 lens on my enlarger.

Can you have a new board made? If it's just a flat board, then it's

stone
simple to drill a new hole.

Try http://www.cambridgeworld.com/durst_old.htm and search. That is where

got one for my M600.

If they have one listed send them an e-mail. The list you see if poorly
maintained and they may not have something listed in stock. On the other

hand
they may have something not listed.

You will need to ask for their stock number, not the Durst part number.

Cost should be around $25 + S&H.

I have a lens board that does not fit my M600, it is bigger. Measure

yours,
in millimeters and I will check if mine is for the M606. It is marked

"Durst
Lapla 39".

Unmunge my e-mail address and respond via e-mail. aasainz at ix period

netcom
period com.

Bert