Old March 5th 04, 02:52 AM
Luigi de Guzman

Default adapt M39 to M25?

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:03:58 -0500, Nick Zentena
wrote:

Luigi de Guzman wrote:

I can't measure very exactly, but it's about 82mm in diameter, & it's
recessed a few mm.

If it's only recessed a little then it's not the one I'm thinking about.

Try this:

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en...aol.com&rnum=3

Also try emailing Jobo in the US. They handle the smaller Durst enlargers.
I think from your description that the current boards should fit but better
to ask. If you go to the B&H website they have a picture of the Siriotub and
most of the other Durst boards. See if they look similar.

Thanks for the URL and the hint. I've just e-mailed JOBO USA, and am
awaiting an answer.

I'm sorely tempted just to get the appropriate lensboard, but I'd be
really annoyed if it happened just to be a few millimetres off...!

Oh well. I can always start putting pennies in a jar for a new 80mm
f/4 Componon-S. in M-25.

-Luigi

Nick