Old September 24th 12, 01:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

Default Duck: did you snag Endeavour?

On 2012-09-22 12:44:50 -0700, Bruce said:

the Legend of LAX wrote:

I was standing literally feet from touchdown

How many feet was that, er, literally?

Go and check Dale's work

I'm not remotely interested in hearing your opinion of Dale's work, or
of anyone else's work for that matter.

What a pity Dale doesn't seem to possess a voice of his own, and that
you feel obliged (as always) to dominate the thread instead.

Actually, I do have a voice of my own. It's just that I only check
this group once a day & didn't realize there was a flame war going on.
It's one reason I rarely (never) post here. Somebody asked if the Duck
got pictures & I thought I'd share. I make no apologies for that.

I was about 50 feet from the edge of the runway. Of course, even if I
were 1000 feet away, I would still be literally feet from the
touchdown. It just would have been lots of them. Perhaps I exaggerated
a slight amount, but I was excited to have been where I was.

There were supposed to be three pics in that link, only one showed up.
Here are the other two pics. Hope they're not quite so controversial.

http://tinyurl.com/9eqyxwj
http://tinyurl.com/93zp7hm

Glad you joined the fray. ;-)

We will see if "Tony/Bruce" has anything more to say now.

Nice historical images.
I'm jealous. I had the chance here in NY, but was too lazy. Can't blame
anyone but myself.

--
Peter