Old January 31st 11, 02:35 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
David Nebenzahl

Default Another Photo-Journalist added to the roll of honor.

On 1/30/2011 3:32 PM Savageduck spake thus:

On 2011-01-30 14:11:14 -0800, David Nebenzahl
said:

I believe my example proves otherwise. Either we're hypocrites, in
which case you can apply the 13:1 ratio of the relative worth of
human life, or ... I don't know what the alternative is here.

Yup! We are for the most part hypocrites, blind to the other side of

the fence.

OK. I will accept that as at least partial agreement with the point I
was trying to make about the (perceived, not actual) relative value of
human life ...

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.