Old January 12th 04, 09:08 PM
davidb

Default FS: Pantone PVL-310

I have several of these items for sale.

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. Desktop viewing light takes the guesswork out of
color matching. PANTONE Color Viewing Light Model PVL-310 offers you
three different lighting environments. See how colors will look under
daylight, fluorescent and incandescent settings. This is a must have
product if you are doing digital photography with any desktop printer
such as Epson, HP or Canon.

So here is how it works:

You spend hours working in photoshop to produce a nice print. You send
it off or bring it to the office only to discover that the print looks
green under office lights. YIKES!!! So before you send it off, you
view it using the Pantone Box and the correct lighting.

It measures 28" wide x 18" high x 16.5" deep and weighs 30 pounds.

This item is brand new and has never been out of the box.

RETAIL PRICE IS $849.00.

See the pantone website for more details.

I will accept PAYPAL or USPS money orders. I can only ship to
confirmed addresses. Shipping in the lower 48 is $45 (due to size and
weight and it ships in 2 boxes).

Please email for details.

Asking $299.00 plus shipping.