Old June 3rd 17, 12:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Screenshot! (was - Where I keep my spare cats)

"David B."
Fri, 02 Jun 2017 14:41:01 GMT in
rec.photo.digital, wrote:

[snip]

The 'security' community, Dustin. The folk who purport to protect
us!

It's the standing I have David that caused you to contact me in the
first place. :-) And, it's not necessarily a bad standing to have,
either. You thought i'd be useful to you for the skills you know for
a fact I possess. I'm one of the few publically known former
blackhats that went on to develop software and provide assistance to
help those with the malware issue. Due to my previous misdeeds, some
individuals will never let go of the past, and, that's why some
dislike me. I'm just more open about what I've done is all. And, you
know that as well.

I did! :-)

I was impressed by what I read, so I've written to the company.

Great, do be sure and share what they write back.

Hello - I write to seek your help after reading your comments
about Securi.

It's Sucuri, David. No 'e'

Since being caught up in a scam back in 2005, I've been seeking to
discover just how the 'bad guys' operate on the Internet.

That's a very long time for you to still have no useful knowledge of
your own concerning the world of IT.

I'd really appreciate it if you could investigate a particular web
site for me. It appears to be carrying an unauthorised script at
line 86 - which can be seen by using this facility:-

Yet, doesn't exist if you pull a copy yourself. Doesn't exist if you
visit the page with firefox, doesn't exist if you have firefox lie
about which browser it is. ****ing magical, isn't it?

When I view the Tekrider web site in normal course, I can see no
mention of the site owner's 'Stalker' page - but I CAN if I use a
VPN. I'm convinced that something is amiss and respectfully
request that, in the Interest of ALL Internet users, someone from
from your firm takes a look at this situation. I will be most
grateful.

The only stalker here is you David.

Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.