Old June 3rd 17, 12:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Screenshot! (was - Where I keep my spare cats)

"David B."
news rec.photo.digital, wrote:

[snip]

I'm saddened that you feel that way, Dustin.
I simply want the Internet to be a safer place for everyone.
Truly! :-)

No, you don't. You want things your way, specifically. Nothing to do
with making the internet itself safer. You believe it's your right!
to access any system you like, regardless of the admin and/or owners
wishes. You believe it's your right! to stalk others who won't assist
you in doing this, and, you believe it's your right! to try to place
them in harms way by attempting to 'dox' them for refusing to help
you.

Which is exactly what you tried doing with me, several years ago.
When I wouldn't hack into web forums you didn't have permission to be
on anymore (because the admins banned you), you did some research on
'hackers' and found my resume (heh). You tried to solicit me into
hacking those websites, initially for free. I turned you down. Then,
being the asshole you are who doesn't take no for an answer easily,
you offered to pay me to hack them. Go ahead, David, deny it, it's
*ALL* in that email correspondence.

When I declined that as well, you attempted to force me to help you
by trying! and failing to 'dox' me for my refusing to use the skills
I have in a nefarious manner towards people I don't know.

You've been using the 'he's a pirate' as a smoke screen ever since
then, because I ****ed you off by refusing to use the skills you know
I have, thanks to prior stalking efforts on YOUR PART towards me
prior to contacting me to help you make others miserable. When I
decided that enough was enough, and, did to you what you tried and
failed doing to me, you changed tactics and resorted to attacking me,
instead. And, it's been that way ever since. You've gone so far as to
try and recruit others to help you do what you cannot. Even in this
very newsgroup!

Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.