Old September 11th 04, 01:23 AM
Skip M

I have a question. I just shot an image, not for the SI, but it has not
been shown, or displayed as yet. Is this archived, or no?

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
"Alan Browne" wrote in message
2004.09.10 - [SI] Mandate XXXVIII - Backlit subject

Whatever your subject, it must be strongly backlit.

Consider that a backlit subject might appear as a silhouette.
Transparent subjects will of course transmit the light through
and bring forth color, translucence, internal detail, etc.

Fill flash (or other light)? Of course, as long as it does not
dominate over the backlighting of the subject.

Due: 2004.09.26
Submit to: si [at] wading-in [dot] net
Rulz: http://www.mattclara.com/si/