Old July 1st 04, 03:22 PM
Brian Kendig

Default How do I center a photo on a page?

I can't figure out how to print a photo centered on a page.

I'm using a Lexmark Z65p Photo printer, and I've tried printing with:
Microsoft PictureIt! Photo Premium 9 version 9.0.607.0
Fotoslate version 2.0.1.834 from ACD Systems Ltd. (came with printer)
Kodak Easyshare version 2.1.0.55 (came with my camera)

When I print a photo, the printer starts printing near the top of the
paper. There doesn't seem to be a way to put uniform margins around
the image so that I can frame the photo nicely.

I've tried using the printer's alignment utililty, which allows slight
movement of the image on the paper. I have the setting at the highest
allowed, and it has moved the image a bit, but the image is still
noticeably not centered.

How do I get the system to print the photo centered on the page?