Old February 4th 19, 06:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Sony disappoints by releasing a lame mid-line camera

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 05:32:17 +0000, David Taylor
wrote:

On 27/01/2019 20:35, wrote:
[]
I shoot m4/3, but if Sony ever gets serious about APS-C and produces
some good glass for it I'll be there.

With the advent of good full-frame mirrorless cameras and professional
MFT models, I see APS-C as becoming increasingly obsolescent.

I was wondering about that. It appears that only Fuji is taking APS-C
seriously, so if m4/3 finally does get some traction, maybe that could
be true. I shoot m4/3 nad have no desire to lug around that huge
glass, even if the bodies are small.

But....never say never...