Old August 8th 17, 05:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Update on my FF foray

On Aug 8, 2017, Paul Carmichael wrote
(in article ):

On 08/08/17 16:36, Savageduck wrote:

I have been telling you that you should have considered a switch to a
Fujifim
X-T2, but you have established your commitment to Canon. Switching systems
can be tough, it took a whole bunch of head scratching to take the leap from
Nikon to Fujifilm.

I have quite a lot invested in EOS lenses.

As do I in Nikkor glass. However, a lens adaptor allows me to use that legacy
glass, and there are adaptors for EOS, and M lenses. Then I have been
introduced to the quality glass that Fujinon produces, so far I have 3 of
their prime lenses and 2 zooms, and I have plans to buy at least 3-4 more.

Savageduck