Old September 24th 14, 04:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
android

Default JPEG? Means nothing.

In article ,
sid wrote:

Bowser wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2014 09:28:00 +0200, android wrote:

http://www.imaging-resource.com has got a "Beta" of the 7D2 and posted
jpegs of their test targets in their camera "comperometer".
Here's a screen capture of the 7D2 vs the D7100 at ISO 6400...
The Canon's on the left: http://tinyurl.com/mhpwv5m
I'm a RAW kind of guy but it's a preview. "Half frame" fanatics should
be ecstatic!

All you're comparing is JPG engines, which have so many variables that
with a few tweaks you could shift "better" from one camera to the
other in minutes. Show me the raw files and then we'll know. This is
for the curious, but really says nothing.

There are raw files here if you are interested

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PROD...-mark-iiA7.HTM

Do you have a raw converter for the 7d2s cr2s?
--
teleportation kills
http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography