Old September 23rd 14, 01:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default 7D2 vs D7100 @ 6400

In article , Wally wrote:

There are pretty good reviews and discussions on the 7D2 all over
the web and on-line forums that give good information on the new
camera, minus all the invective and pointless arguing that we have
here.

So if it's INFO you want, go to those places. If you want to argue
about everything EXCEPT the 7D2, you have found your ideal place
here in the newsgroup.

The only people who inhabit these newsgroups are those who like to
insult and challenge, and who enjoy being abused in that way.

But enough about android now.

Sandman, how would you compare the 7D to the 7D?

I don't use Canon, I dislike their control interface. I think it's too bad
that the new 7D doesn't have better ISO performance, and that even an old
Nikon model outperforms it in most ways while being $500 cheaper.

--
Sandman[.net]