Old October 30th 18, 11:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil[_9_]

Default Got to admit; when Windows fails, it does so spectacularly.

On 10/28/2018 3:56 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Oct 28, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 09:51:03 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

Did you happen to notice that deal for Capture One with Fuji Cameras?
I can't remember all the details, but I think you get lifetime Capture
One with a one-time $200 payment. There's more to it, but I also think
it's limited to working with Fuji photos.

What they have is *Free* Capture One Express Fujifilm which is not fully
featured, and which i have been playing with. Then there is the fully
featured Capture One Pro Fujifilm $199.

https://www.phaseone.com/en/Capture-One/Capture-One-Fujifilm.aspx

There is also a Sony only version.

So, now that 20% of the responses in this topic are yours, perhaps you
could retract your original complaint? ;-)

--
best regards,

Neil