Old September 13th 04, 04:41 AM
Dave

Default Where to Obtain Free Trial Photo Software?

Greetings!
Recently my wife and I have begun to take 50 -100 pictures each weekend with
our Olympus D-550. As amateurs we are trying to learn more about our camera
so that we are starting with better photos.
In the mean time we are also looking at software to manipulate the images
and improve the end result, either for onscreen enlargement and / or for
printing.
We would like to use and compare different packages.
Does anyone have suggestions on the best places to download free
photo-editing software? We have the SW that came with the camera, but it is
so basic as to not be much value, other than to enlarge and crop.
Any / all suggestions are welcome!

TIA!

-- Dave