Old August 30th 08, 08:50 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography
D-Mac[_6_]

Default Please explain?

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 30, 1:21 pm, BlackShadow wrote:

What I'd appreciate is some explanation about is the puerile feud going on
with Annika and noons and their many and varied socks.

No socks on my end and I've never known Noons to use any either,
although I'm sure he wished he had a few times.

It all started when Noons objected to my posting in aus.photo.
He seems to think it is an Australian-only club and any outsider that
posts there gets met with a quick "**** OFF AUS.PHOTO!"

Like the other Net Nanny, Johhny Mac, Noons has a particular hardon
for crossposts to aus.photo.
Any time I make a photo-related post or post one of my pics there and
it is a crosspost, he will hijack the thread with his usual "BRET IS A
PEDO" nonsense.

There is very little I can do about it other than give him the same
thing back. That way, someone searching for NUNO SOUTO on the web may
come across it and question him about it just as some of my relatives
have questioned me about his lies. He sets such a wonderful example
for his kids.

I suppose your innocence in all this is what prevents you from not
posting your irrelevant crap in Aus.Photo is it?

Before any fight can end, one of the combatants needs to simply stop.
Your past performance in flame wars isn't looking good when it comes to
the likely hood of you being the hero who does stop.

You never know, it could just all go away if you stopped cross posting
your American specific messages into an Australian specific newsgroup.

Noons might be an oddball but no more so than you, Bret. He has the high
ground in this fight. You are engaged in posting foreign messages to an
Australian newsgroup. Why don't you just stop?