Old June 6th 08, 11:41 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Noons

Default Americans love Portugal ! (Sony A350 pics)

k wrote,on my timestamp of 6/06/2008 6:35 PM:

| Hmmm, there is some very strong purple fringing in the
| indoors shots. Just very high constrast or a more
| general problem?

that's a lens issue

and a common one

hmmm, not in my lenses, that's for sure!
but then again, most of the time I don't
use an electronic sensor...

"Bokeh CAs", are very pronounced at large aperture settings but that's a
fate the Zeiss shares with fellow lenses such as the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 USM
L and Nikkor AF 85mm f/1.4D. "

err.... bokeh CAs have nothing
to do with purple fringing as
seen in those photos...