Old June 6th 08, 10:21 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Focus[_2_]

Default Americans love Portugal ! (Sony A350 pics)

"k" wrote in message

"Noons" wrote in message
| Focus wrote:
|

| This is a small part of where I took them:
|
| http://photos-of-portugal.com/Convento/
|
| Click to see the large one, hover to see the EXIF.
| As you can see, the in body stabilizer works great, specially together
with
| the tilt screen when you hold it in front of your stomach...
|

| Hmmm, there is some very strong purple fringing in the
| indoors shots. Just very high constrast or a more
| general problem?

that's a lens issue

and a common one

Yes, next on my list is a new lens.
The purple is standard on both the 18-70 and my 75-300 Sony.
I'm not sure which is better:
Sigma 17-70 or Tamron 17-50 2.8
I saw the Sigma, maybe not a real macro, but can shoot very close and is
suppose to be very sharp.
Tamron is more light strong(?), but leaves a little tele to be desired,
don't know about the close-up-macro and issues of either.

--
Focus