Old June 5th 08, 02:30 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Focus[_2_]

Default Americans love Portugal ! (Sony A350 pics)

I came to know an American couple from a Sony forum who came to Portugal for
a holiday.
The last two days I gave them a more or less guided tour of my area. We had
a great time together and had some excellent dinners.
They now are moving along the coast up north to Porto and later they'll come
back and go see the Algarve.

One week to see all of Portugal is not enough!

This is a small part of where I took them:

http://photos-of-portugal.com/Convento/

Click to see the large one, hover to see the EXIF.
As you can see, the in body stabilizer works great, specially together with
the tilt screen when you hold it in front of your stomach...

--
Focus