Old May 29th 08, 12:33 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Default Chopped OVF for Sony A350

Focus wrote:

Then you also have to do some trimming on the Sony cup to make it fit.
To keep the eye starter to work, you also need to trim a bit at the bottom
of the Nikon: just take some away, try if it work, take some away again,
etc.
http://photos-of-portugal.com/Eye2.JPG

There you go: perfect OVF with a 17% bigger view. Believe me: that's much!
Any questions: just ask.

I admire your handiwork. However, this is the nice thing with the
higher end Minolta's (Sony's): the viewfinder is brighter and has higher
contrast than the lower end models like the -350.

This mainly due to a prism instead of a mirror box.

Cheers,
Alan.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.