Old May 28th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,microsoft.public.pocketpc,alt.comp.hardware

Default 150x SD card vs class 6 SDHC SD card - speed comparison.

"Archibald" wrote in message
| On Tue, 27 May 2008 17:31:38 +0800, "k" wrote:

| According to Galbraith, the apparent speed of a memory card depends a
| lot on the camera it is used in. Could be very fast on one device but
| slower on another, and one card could be faster or slower than another
| depending on the camera.

and in a pocket PC i'm sure its the same, however as I'm sure no camera
owner cares which camera is fastest, rather they'd be more concerned which
media is fastest for them, and a comparative speed would be more use than
any raw figures

say like for this, where the hardware is fixed and the media varies..
http://wiki.eeeuser.com/diskbenchmarks

"Please note that numbers from different benchmarks are actually not
comparable to each other! "