Old September 4th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
xenarshooter

Default Oceanside Camera Repair ???

I haven't tried Harry (my Rolleis are all working fine, knock on wood...),
but as a regular participant on the Rollei users mailing list I've been
aware of him for years. Yes, he is a legit business, trained by Rollei,
has been at it for a long time, etc. That said, folks on the list either
love or hate his services, and I really couldn't tell you why other than
one member complaining about his not being fast enough for his liking,
though I don't know what that might mean in real-world time. I haven't
heard any complaints about the quality of his work.

Hope this helps.

Neil

Sounds very good, thanks very much.

--