Old September 4th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
xenarshooter

Default Oceanside Camera Repair ???

"Parag Patel" wrote in message news
In article ,
"xenarshooter" wrote:

http://www.rolleirepairs.com/

Hello all, I am curious if anyone has had their Rollei-anything repaired by
Harry Fleenor at this business of Oceanside Camera Repair? Is this a legit
business that is trustworthy? If so, is anyone satisfied with his work?

Any help needed, TIA all,

xenarshooter

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. He also installed a newer much brighter
ground-glass as well as cleaning and refurbishing my Dad's old Rollei.

--
__
/__)_ _ _ _ "No two humans are created equal. They're like snowflakes with a

Sounds excellent, I wish I could afford that maxwell screen too! Thanks very much.

--
xenarshooter