Old September 3rd 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Lawrence Akutagawa

Default Oceanside Camera Repair ???

"mike mueller" wrote in message
xenarshooter wrote:

http://www.rolleirepairs.com/

Hello all, I am curious if anyone has had their Rollei-anything repaired
by Harry Fleenor at this business of Oceanside Camera Repair? Is this a
legit
business that is trustworthy? If so, is anyone satisfied with his work?

Any help needed, TIA all,

xenarshooter

Hi
Don't know him , but Samy's Camera in Venice is safe.
Mike Mueller

Do note, thought, that a search on "repair" with "select category" on
website http://www.samys.com/ yielded three books on camera
repair/maintenance and one camera repair tool. I couldn't find anything on
the website relating to Samy's repairing cameras. You may have better luck.
Dollars to donuts Samy's doesn't do repairs itself but rather jobs such work
to goodness knows who.