Old November 2nd 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format
Dr. Georg N.Nyman

Default 5x7inch film holders, film, lenses etc

Hello to everyone, is there anyone interested in a larger amount of 5x7 film
holders, some 5x7 inch film (color and B&W) and several 5x7 inch covering
lenses? I was using them for a loaner Lotus View 5x7 camera but after the
manufacturer requested from me to return the loaner, I have not much use
anymore for these items - if you email me ),
I can forward you a list of items and their price. All items are located in
Austria and can be shipped globally. Payment by either Paypal or wire
transfer.
Thanks
Georg Nyman