Old May 31st 21, 05:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article
, Bill W
wrote:

Apple Mail is good until it isn't.

That1s mostly how I feel about it. I don1t put any demands on it because
I don1t work anymore. It1s just simple, basic personal use. It works okay
for that until it crashes. It1s been good for a while for that, now.

i've never seen apple mail crash.

It disappears, and then wonıt reopen. The fix to get back up is easily
found with Google, and it appears to be fairly common:
https://macreports.com/mail-keeps-crashing-on-mac/. That is now in my
favorites, and Iıve had to use it 3 times now, but itıs been quite some
time since the last one. It wasnıt a big deal - I never lost anything but a
little time.

rebuilding the mail store might help or recreating the account (which
would build it from scratch).

resetting nvram will have no effect whatsoever, which means the author
has no clue and is just filing space, likely for seo purposes.