Old May 31st 21, 05:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

On May 31, 2021, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In article
, Bill W
wrote:

It has sort
of crashed once or twice, but rebooting cleared I up.

the app or the entire mac?

The entire Mac. I can¹t remember exactly what happened, but I couldn¹t do
much of anything anywhere. It was no big deal - I was able to use the mouse
to reboot.

no way to diagnose that now, but nothing is perfect.

I finally remembered what actually happened - crippled internet connection. I
kept getting messages of “no internet”, but I did have internet, just
very slow, and it was the same in Chrome, Safari, and apps. And my ISP was
fine on my phone and other computers. I had no idea what to look at, so I
rebooted, and that fixed it.