Old July 26th 14, 04:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
James Silverton[_2_]

Default Poor Dpreview. Camera doldrums, reduced to reviewing cellphonesand PS updates...

On 7/26/2014 10:41 AM, George Kerby wrote:

On 7/26/14 2:53 AM, in article
, "RichA"
wrote:

On Friday, July 25, 2014 8:33:57 PM UTC-4, nospam wrote:

do you own amazon stock?

if not, why do you care?

because their customers are spoiled children.

Pot calling the kettle...

I wonder if children these days understand the phrase since pots are
usually either metallic or colored. I don't have a kettle and, if a pot
is black it is because it was finished that way. Now, come to think of
it, I do have a black cast iron skillet.

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not." in Reply To.