Old March 28th 12, 02:15 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Default Bill Graham

On 2012-03-26 17:25 , Walter Banks wrote:
I hope he is okay. He did have some health issues

Anybody heard from him in a while. I haven't seen a good political
discussion (argument) in months.

Just received an e-mail.
* * * * *
Yes, Alan. I am alive and well and still living here in Salem, Oregon.
It is getting a bit harder for me to keep up with too many hobbies,
however, so I have settled on playing my flugelhorn for the senior
citizen dances twice a week, and pretty well stopped messing with
photography. For one thing, the diabetes is wrecking my macular plane,
and I am going blind. I can no longer drive at night, so my wife has to
deliver me to all the evening gigs. It won't be too long before I will
have to stop driving altogether. Otherwise, my wife and I and our 5 cats
are doing well, and thanks for asking.....

Bill Graham
* * * * *

Despite Diabetes and failing eyesight he's active. We can all hope to be
as positive when health declines.

Good to hear.