Old March 27th 12, 05:31 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Walter Banks

Default Bill Graham

I wasn't really wanting to start an other off topic war.

I realized that I had not heard from him in quite a while.

w..

On 2012-03-26 14:25:43 -0700, Walter Banks said:

I hope he is okay. He did have some health issues

Anybody heard from him in a while. I haven't seen a good political
discussion (argument) in months.

I know he bought a used D700 some time ago. I think his wife had more
serious health issues than he did. However, like many of us here, old
fartdom had descended on him, so anything might have happened. He was
always seeking out facilities where he could keep company with those
who had yet to give up smoking, as California had taken that lethal
pleasure from him with smoking bans and tobacco taxes, and that
certainly wouldn't do his health much good.

He last posted to the photo groups on 10/24/2011. He was hanging about
in misc.legal more than the photo groups back then. I have just checked
there, and his last post to misc.legal was today at 11:07 PDT. So he
seems to be alive and kicking as much the same Bill we all know.