Old September 29th 03, 03:52 AM
Roger N. Clark

Default Fall colors update -- SW Colorado

Boy, everyone must be out shooting pictures!

Colorado is pretty much at peak right now. Essentially
everywhere I have been the last few days is spectacular,
from south out of Denver on highway 285 then through
Gunnison, and into the San Juans. Leaves
are starting to drop, so it won't be peak much longer.
A front is due through Wednesday and that might blow
some leaves off the trees.

I've only been southwest out of Denver the least few
days. How is Rocky Mountain National Park doing and
parts north of I70 (which were green the previous weekend)?

Roger